Monday, June 22, 2009

give me summmaaa














dude, this is all you need for a perfect summer day : The sun, music, Tom's shoes and costume.


schools out ! YES.
my summer plans : 30. June -5. July - sportscamp, 6th of July (or so) - London for a couple days to say goodbye to our friends who are moving back to America , 10th of July - i really don't have a clue yet. either asia or northern spain to learn how to surf. it looks so fun!
I've seen '17 again' (the movie) and I liked it... especially cuz Zac Efron looked suuuuperhot in that movie. *sigh*
I was also discussing with my dad about how many celebrities he's met or seen. Wow he's met a couple. Like : Angelina Jolie's dad, seen the queen of Denmark and Prince William at the squash court and seen Rowan Atkinson. yeah. next time dad: take me with you!




JIMMY CHOO + H&M



can't wait for jimmy choo's h&m collection !

No comments:

Post a Comment