Wednesday, November 4, 2009

sickness, oxfords and knee high socks

i'm sick. i don't know if its the swineflu but my throat hurts, my stomach hurts (and is making wierd sounds) and i'm dizzy ... but fortunately my head doesn't hurt anymore.
i'm usually never sick. so its kinda awkward.
anyway at least i've got enough time to surf the internet and go online shopping ... or at least looking. I've always liked oxford shoesv(flats)/brogues and for a while now i've been looking for the perfect ones... They would look really good with tight jeans and some woolen, chunky or knee high socks.



Photobucket
pixiemarket - love em

Photobucket
in a classic brown from jcrew



Photobucket
urban outfitters



Photobucket


topshop



have you seen other great oxfords? shout it at my comment box

No comments:

Post a Comment