Thursday, December 3, 2009

uninspired

sorry been a bit uninspired lately.... will be blogging more now though.

anyway the school prom is coming up soon and i'm looking for a dress. I've been looking online and i've found some cute dresses that i might concider - if you have any online sites that has nice dresses (cocktail/party dresses) then contact me please. I'm going to town to look for a dress on saturday with my mom but I bet i won't find anything.
hah i don't want to sound like a pessimist but right now i'm not really in the mood for being an optimist. (i know, impressive use of words).

here are some dresses i found interestiing (sorta going for the cocktail party dress style but some are kinda over my pricerange eheh)



Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment