Monday, February 8, 2010

SICKNESS

just recovered from sickness (cold&hoarsethroat) My life basically consisted of tv, movies, internet, taking advil and reading magazines. BUT i have also been working on my mood/inspiration board. I made small inspiration boards all of the time before, but now i've decided to make a bigger onee. 
We also have our school play soon - the premiere is on friday the 12th! So we've been working our asses off these past weeks and weekends. There hasn't been one free weekend to do squat. nothing but rehearsal. EXCEPT TODAY. so i went shopping -  a biker inpired tights, shirt and a croptop. I can show you in a later post. 




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
and this is just me testing out my camera - sayin hi to all of you! (as you can see i'm going a wang style)
Thankyou all for being such great readers and followers! I love comments and followers so keep it comin!  :)






OH AND THIS IS  KINDA EMBARRASING ...
You know bloggers usually celebrate their blogs birthdays ?  Well i was all excited about that when my blog turned a year old i was definitely going to write a post about it and celebrate! BUT as forgetful or i don't know i guess stupid as i am .... my blog is now over a year old. so i just wanted to say:
 happy 1st (and a few months) birthday, blog!!

Photobucket

throwin in a birthday cake you would like
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment