Sunday, April 4, 2010

HAPPY EASTER + BIRTHDAY

Hey guyyys. it's been waaaay too long! (mybad) I hope you all had/are having a great easter. I am at least,  Stockholm was great ! (stockholm was kinda of my birthday present ... MY BIRTHDAY WAS YESTERDAY :)) I shopped quite alot so i'm happy :D
Anywaayy I didn't take as many pictures as i wanted to of the people in stockholm but here are the photos i took. 




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



I love stockholm now. Such a nice city and I noticed that everyone has their own style and they don't care what everbody else thinks. The people are so different from here in Norway.
I really recommend stockholm. It is a nice city with great style, shopping, food and buildings.

No comments:

Post a Comment