Thursday, May 27, 2010

yess , no school tomorrow

So, here in norway the teachers are starting to strike tomorrow, trying to get a raise. I'm doubting it's going to be sucessful. Last time they tried, they didn't manage to achieve anything. BUT as a result for the teachers going out on a strike ... schools out! We have no idea how long this is going to last, but we atleast get the day off tomorrow. Hope it lasts longer, but time will shoooow.

And btw, I know me and my friend are SUCH CRAPPY bloggers when it comes to our "streetstyle" blog. WE are are although planning to make it more than just a streetstyle blog because it's diffifcult for us, going to school and all, to be able to post recent streetstyle pictures. By all means, this does not mean we're not going to post streetstyle , it just means that we're going to make it a bit more personal blog aswelll.
Yeah, so now you know. Just needed to get that off my chest. 

Otherwise, I'm so ready for summer right now. warm weather+beach+travel+0stress

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket



[ph. by me, last 3 photos_unknown ]


No comments:

Post a Comment