Wednesday, June 2, 2010

filosophy

sometimes i think about life. i think about what my future is going to be like. I for one, have no clue what i want to be. I often wonder where i'm going to end up, why and who i'm going to end up with. I think about where would i be if that didn't happen, or if it did happen. Wouldn't it be nice if we could turn back time and fix everything we regret? I guess, but also we've learned from our mistakes. And then i also think, where would we be, and who would we be without our family and friends? 
I have to stop thinking now though, and live mye life! 



"My momma always said life was like a box of chocolates…you never know what you're gonna get."


Forrest Gump





Photobucket







and BAM i got all philosofic with you guys. sorry, i just felt like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment