Friday, January 7, 2011

new year, new oppurtunities

hey guysss. yup. still sick. wahoo.
here's some new year's resolutions... kinda. Or more of a to-do list of 2011.

1.  Become a better blogger, and keep on evolving as a blogger. Improve, Improve, improve!
and YOU can help me. PLEASE, send in tips to how i can become a better blogger and what you want to see more of on this blog, and/or good things for that matter. I really appreciate it:)

2. Travel to a place I've never been,  to explore new places and new cultures. 
I would also love to help people. Visit a developing country and try to make a change. It might not happen this year, but it will happen!

3. Learn something new. For ex: I've always wanted to play the guitar.
 
4. Keep up the Exercise and try to eat healthier. I know this is a goal everyone as, including me, whish is never reached.  but hey, I'm going to try!!!

5. Save money. Something I'm currently trying to do.

6. Go to concerts. I love concerts. Sucks that I did'nt see biffy clyro (julie!!). A concert with a band or musician who i love aloot. alot, alot.
Like..... John Mayer. Oooh I'd LOVE to go to a JM concert. damn


hmm... that's all I've thought of so far.

Now, bring on 2011.

...and 2012, we all know the world isn't going to end. puh-lease.



No comments:

Post a Comment