Friday, February 25, 2011

TGIF

thankgoditsfriday!  I'm so tired of school. work. and tests.  I had one today. spanish test. did. not. go. well. at. all!!!!!
oh well, no bother. I'm working this weekend to save some monaay. I'm leaving for the Canary Islands next week! Me and my friend are staying at her house there, suuuuper excited! Longing for warmer weather... as i stated in my last post.
Oh and another thing, the memory card for my camera is being a complete wacko.  When I insert the memory card, the camera says that it's locked... even though it isn't. I've switched the lock tab on the side of the memory card to unlock. It still doesn't work though...  Anyone who's had the same problem? If so, would be awesome if you could help:)

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


my favorite monki tee, filippa k cardigan and frye boots. 








also... take a look at this beauty!

white ostrich leather. jesus...

GIMME


Photobucket







reece hudson clutch  

//via afterdrk.freshnet.se





Have a nice weekend peepzz!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment