Friday, January 6, 2012

HAPPY 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE!! OKEY. so THIS YEAR, i have decided to be the best one yet. AND the world will NOT end this year. thankyouverymuch. 


i'm going to follow a pair and a spare's recipe of how to make and keep my new years resolutions. head over too see how! :) 








Okey, here goes. 


RESOLUTIONS


TO LIVE
- Save money, and spend them well! Save up for future travels. Something I've been so bad at before.
- See three new paces this year! I love travelling and seeing new places! This year I am going on lots of trips with my friends and family. To share the best moments, with the best people! 
Exercise at least 3 times a week, and work my way up from there. I need a fit and healthy body for summer! 
- Choose healthier eating options! Make salads, drink tea and lots of water, eat more smaller meals....










TO LOVE
- Cherish and love family and friends. make stronger bonds, and just appreciate them!!
- Make new friends maybe this year?


TO LEARN
- I tell myself this every year, and every term at school.  Concentrate more, be active, and learn something everyday. NEVER give up.

OH AND... BLOG MORE :)

I am going to make this a good year. YOU should too :)

WOOO!! who's excited??










ohhyeah, yoga on the beach!!

No comments:

Post a Comment