Wednesday, January 27, 2010

BLUE, ROSE RING

My mom is now back from Copenhagen and this is what she came home with for mooii:
(by the way a better outfit posts will come - these pictures were kinda just taken in a hurry)

Photobucket
this awesome baggy jeans

Photobucket

this great jumpsuit, been wanting one for a long time
Photobucket
and this really nice bracelet
loveyoumami

BYTHWAAAYYYY heyheyhey! I can't remember if i told you guys already but i won a giveaway at luphia's blog - from a really cute etsy shop fleurfatale! I never win giveaways of any sort so this is AWESOME. I use awesome a lot. Do feel free to elaborate on my vocabulary.
I chose this beautiful blue, rose ring. And it came in such a cute package with a couple other goodies! Thanks fleurfatale !

Photobucket





No comments:

Post a Comment