Sunday, January 3, 2010

A NEW YEAR, A NEW DECADE, NEW OPPURTUNITIES...A NEW VISA!

...
Photobucket

Photobucket
(FIERCE!)


A VISA CARD. YEAAAAH (=SHOPPING ONLINE)
Yesss! How awesome is it to start out a new year with a new visa! You seeee this brings oppurtunities .  haha ( and i didn't want to show my picture - i look like a ghost !)
I hope everyone has had three great first days in 2010 - i don't know but i feel that this year is going to be awesome... You know cuz its a new decade and i got a new visa ... or maybe it's because my horoscope tells me that i'm going to be experiencing success and that clear results of my work this year will show in the fall again. that's deep.  Haha i don't know if i believe in that shit anyway.

BTW!!! - ME AND MY FRIEND no wait, MY FRIEND AND I have started a streetstyle blog in our town Stavanger, Norway. We haven't posten anything yet but we WILL SOON! I'll be sure to update you if when we  post anything ;)  click HERE to visit .

OH and i thought i could write some of my new year's resolutions ... (the ones i have come up with til now at least )

1.  FOCUS  on school :  last year before i start a new school and i need to keep up great grades !

2. ALSO FOCUS on exercize : you need to have a great body for tha summaaaa

3. EAT HEALTHY :  'nuf said.
4.  TRAVEL somewhere i've never been to before : I love traveling and experiencing new places !!

5.  SPEND LOTS OF TIME with friends and family and just have a great time!


can't think of any more right now ...

cyalataaligatas!

No comments:

Post a Comment