Friday, January 15, 2010

OH YEAH ............ OH NO ?

OH YEAAAAH!!  SO GUESS WHAT GRADE I GOT ON MY SPANISH?!?
AFTER TWO STRESSING, BORING, TWO DAYS WHERE I WENT COMPLETELY CRAZY THE LAST DAY I HAD MY ORAL EXAM TODAY .... AND I GOT A 6 or A or whatever rank you out there use. YES TOP GRADE. HEHEEE !!! MY SPANISH TEACHER SAID SHE WAS REALLY IMPRESSED.
Okey , enough capital letters. Anyway, i'm so happy! Aahh a super weekend with a good feeling. So nice to be done ...  but OH NOO on Monday I have a bookreview to present i front of class, tuesday math test and yeah you thought that was all huh?  nuuhuuhh - i got a science test in the end of the week aswell! GOD I AM SO SICK OF SCHOOL. haha i just realized i like writing in capital letters. I'm going to stop now.  HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND PEOPLEE!



Photobucket


check out print society, preat neat artwork

No comments:

Post a Comment