Sunday, January 10, 2010

Minus degrees, frozen lake & hot chocolate!

ITS FREEZING OVER HERE. (I have to sit inside with two or more blankets wrapped around me!)   It's been pretty cold here for a while now, about -5 to -12 here ( and in other places down to -40!!) Sooo, we've been iceskating on the lake and it's been years since this lake has been frozen...  so this is pretty awesome!







Photobucket
two of my friends, and then me on the right (not looking my best, i must add!)


Photobucket
a cool gang


Haha you can probably see that I'm holding a thermos- i was walking around in the end because i got a bad blister on my foot. which hurt. ALOT. So i went around throwing hot chocolate into the mouths of my poor, frozen friends .... AREN'T I NICE? What would they do without me  ????






No comments:

Post a Comment